Re: Chromatic clashes

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Chromatic clashes
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:21:57 +0100

Am Mi., 27. Okt. 2021 um 16:29 Uhr schrieb Dimitris Marinakis <dtsmarin02@gmail.com>:
Thomas fantastic work as always. I found a potential limitation. Can you confirm if this is possible with the current code?
I'd like a bit more control on the stem attachment of the splited stems ideally on each note.
I've seen some cases where the stem is attached at the right side of the altered unison notehead.
I tried to use a code of yours I found in the repository called adjustStem but then the main note column is out of place.

Hi, and sorry for the delay...

Could you give a code example?

Cheers,
  Harm