Re: opus migration

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: opus migration
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 22:01:00 +0100

Hello Mark,

Am I right to assume each section has it’s own score? In that case you can get
rid of any kind of header markup by setting scoreTitleMarkup to #f or "" in a
paper block, so
\paper { scoreTitleMarkup = ##f }

If you need score titles on only some scores it would be possible to specify
some print = ##t or something in the header of the score and then write
scoreTitleMarkup so that depending on whether print is true you have an empty
markup.

Cheers,
Valentin