Re: Repeat bar

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Repeat bar
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 14:58:14 +0100

Hello David,

I think that is implicitly specified by the term „working”. If the question is
about why something does not compile this would then be a minimal non-working
example, I guess.

Anyway, hello Mahanihi,

I’m cannot exactly say what you want, but I guess your problem is that you
want to have measures that are in fact shorter than a standard measure
(instead of adding a barline within a measure. For that use \partial duration,
like \partial 2.

Cheers,
Valentin