Re: Problem

From: ole
Subject: Re: Problem
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 16:28:11 +0200

I'am a little confused- some years ago topposting was not much appreciated  in
this mailing-list, has that changed?
Just installed an old version of Lilypond (2.19.83) and everything works fine
again!
Could it be that the latest version is not working properly on Mac OS X.14.6
(aka 'Mojave')?
Are there other Mac users who can confirm this?

thanks!