Re: MIDI Position Markers

From: Dr Nicholas Bailey
Subject: Re: MIDI Position Markers
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:37:34 +0100

Also looking good. Well-formed user stories.

Helping each other is fine. You are going to have to allocate a %effort though
(sorry to be such an authoritarian, but as I explained it's not a group
project). For this exercise, concentrate on the ideas when allocating effort.
It's beautifully formatted, but the ideas count for the stories.

See if you can get her to be a collaborator for your github repo, or it'll
make giving you both credit really hard. Or have a repo each. But we must keep
an audit trail of who did what.

NJB/.