Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #

From: ming tsang
Subject: Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:15:42 -0400

Hi Knute,
Thank you for the reply.
I copied the snippet from the lilypond snippet repository.  There is no lilypond version information. So I use v2.23.3 to run. The result is as follows:
image.png
image.png
The output from the execution.  ^^^^^
Error occurs on line #12, 16 17 etc.

Then I change the version to v2.19.0 without knowing the original version was and run convert-ly to v2.23.3  The result is in my email to you, david and user achieve previously.

My hope is to use the info provided by the snippet for my lilypond score coding.