Re: Confirming no color gradients

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Confirming no color gradients
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 14:38:41 +0100

Hi Michael,

There isn't an inbuilt way to gradually change a color, but it's
certainly doable using some scheme.  This snippet isn't what you're
asking for, but it does show how to programmatically manipulate
colors:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/pitches#pitches-coloring-notes-depending-on-their-pitch.

Kevin