Noob can't make 2nd stanza lyrics

From: Stephane Krims
Subject: Noob can't make 2nd stanza lyrics
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:24:51 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a vocal chart for a folk tune, but can't seem to figure out how to make the 2nd stanza appear.

I'm reticent about attaching the file here due to intellectual property concerns, but i've attached another file with the layout of what i've come up with so far. I've used an online template that i don't completely understand, so that might have something to do with it.

Can anyone tell me where the lyrics are supposed to go?

Thanks,
Stéphane