Text placing in two-choir pice

From: Jogchum Reitsma
Subject: Text placing in two-choir pice
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 22:08:23 +0200

Hi,

Using Frescobaldi, I'm beginning to set Psalm 100 by Heinrich Schütz. It's written for two choir. S-A-T-B Within each choir, all parts share the same text, but the placements differs between the two choirs.

But the result of the placement is incorrect, as can be seen in the .pdf I attach.

I can't see a mistake from my side, so is it a bug? If yes, in Lilypond of in Frescobaldi? If not, can anyone point me to my mistake?

Thanks for any advice!

Jogchum Reitsma