Re: first trial with arranger.ly

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: first trial with arranger.ly
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 11:12:45 +0200

Dear gilles,
thanks very much for Your reply and Your kind help.
I'm using version 2.22.0 now. Unfortunately, with this version, I can't see neither metronome-marks nor time signature nor anything else.
I've got this error message:
 error: GUILE signaled an error for the _expression_ beginning here
#
 (begin
I think, I should wait for an update.
All the best,
Stefan

Am Mi., 7. Apr. 2021 um 02:13 Uhr schrieb Gilles Thibault <gillesth@free.fr>:

> Before i make a new push
Push done :

Github
https://github.com/gilles-th/arranger.ly

Direct access :
http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/arranger-GIT-copy/arranger.ly.zip

> It seems that in my last push, I've changed the signature of the
> tempos function ! I don't understand why or how i did that because it
> is really stupid!
Well, i understand now. A tempos-ext function has been added instead (it
takes one more argument). The tempos function works as doc says.

Thank you for reporting the error

--
Gilles