Frescobaldi and Lilypond on Apple Silicon

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Frescobaldi and Lilypond on Apple Silicon
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:51:21 +0100

Hi list,

at the beginning of this year, I received a MacBookPro with Apple
Silicon. Have any of you used Lilypond and Frescobaldi successfully on
this hardware?
A preview version of Docker is running on the machine and with an ARM
Ubuntu it is indeed possible to start an ARM Lilypond. I will test this
out further and report back later.

Jan-Peter