Re: A comment about the documentation

From: Christian Masser
Subject: Re: A comment about the documentation
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 13:38:33 +0100

Hi Peter!

It seems to be defined here: https://github.com/lilypond/lilypond/blob/master/scm/music-functions.scm#L2036

All the best and a happy new year,

Christian

Am Fr., 1. Jan. 2021 um 13:29 Uhr schrieb Peter Toye <lilypond@ptoye.com>:
It seems that I'm probably going to be doing more engraving after all.

I have a comment about the documentation. I wanted to add the same articulation to all notes in a music _expression_, and found
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=82 which does exactly what I want.

I noticed that it uses a function called 'map-some-music' and I can't find any reference to this in the Extending or Internals manuals. It seems to have the function of traversing a music _expression_ and doing things to it - but is there a definition of its function anywhere? It would seem to be very useful.

A happy 2021 to all Ponders - may it bring vaccinations,

Peter
mailto:lilypond@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com