Re: Lilypond stable release candidate now available

From: James.Correa
Subject: Re: Lilypond stable release candidate now available
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:09:14 +0000

Good morning, well at least in my part of the world...

I am using 2.21.80 for a while and until now I have no issues to report. So far
everything is working well.
My system is:

desktop: Ubuntu Studio 20.10 (AMD processor)
laptops: Kubuntu 20.04 with Ubuntu Studio installed on top ( Dell inspiron and
MacBook Pro, both intel i5 different generations)

They are all running lilypond 2.21.80 with Frescobaldi

All the best,

James

---
James Correa