Re: Possibly silly question but…

From: David Bowen
Subject: Re: Possibly silly question but…
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:52:02 -0700

Hugh,

   You might want to look at the lyluatex package for LaTeX. It allows you to include LilyPond snippets in a LaTeX document processed with lualatex.I've used it to prepare a collection of Barbershop tags. LilyPond creates PDF files for each tag. LaTex handles the layout and prepares the indexes. I see there is also a lilyglyphs package available on CTAN that also might be useful for you.

David Bowen