Re: Wrong type (expecting real number): #<undefined> in lily-library.scm

From: Ernie Braganza
Subject: Re: Wrong type (expecting real number): #<undefined> in lily-library.scm
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:49:13 -0500

Yes. I included it in the original post, but didn't highlight it. It's in the lily-library.scm file at line 243 column 5

I assume it is my setup, not a bug in the code, but I am at a loss to figure out what I might try to change. It seems to be around ledger lines and spacing?

I guess I could try reinstalling, but I'd like to avoid that.