Re: Custom page numbers in table of contents

From: Jon Arnold
Subject: Re: Custom page numbers in table of contents
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 13:30:22 -0500

The tocitem needs to go right above or in each score block. You've put them on the same page as your table of contents, which is why they're displaying the same page number.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 1:21 PM Noah Landis <noahlandis@posteo.net> wrote:
> Could you provide an actual skeletal example of what you described?
Sure. Since I sent the last email I actually started to section the
pages with \bookpart instead of \pageBreak, but it is still happening
nonetheless.

\version "2.20.0"

\paper {
  (formatting stuff)