Re: piece starting with acciaccatura problem

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: piece starting with acciaccatura problem
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 21:35:23 +1100

It's the infamous Issue 34. It is certainly the most commonly asked
question on the list. I hold out hope it will one day be solved. I
have a 300 page string quartet with hundreds of grace notes and I have
to spend a lot of time adding spacers in three other voices to get it
to work. Needless effort that affects everybody. We had a technical
discussion on the list recently as to why this is so difficult for
lilypond to fix, but I still wish it could be solved.

Andrew