Re: ! Please answer interesting functionality question for PhD Diss

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: ! Please answer interesting functionality question for PhD Diss
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:59:24 -0500

I'll confess that sometimes the LP community can be fractious - but I am truly thankful at how generous and simply astonishing the community can be. It's not been two hours and Mr. Blankenship not only has a "yes, you can do this with LP" but links to materials and documentation and, now, a freaking example showing that it not only is possible, but a "here you go!"

What a terrific group of people you all are. Really. In our seemingly unhelpful world, here you all are doing this for this young scholar.

All of you are wonderful people.

--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”

― Aristotle