Re: restating clef and StaffGroup brace after \startStaff

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: restating clef and StaffGroup brace after \startStaff
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 09:44:45 -0700

On 2020-10-21 9:21 am, Gilberto Agostinho wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if it would be possible to restate a staff's clef and
a StaffGroup's brace after the \startStaff command? I am again trying
to create a diagram showing non-consecutive measures side by side. I
am able to set the bar numbers of these measures to arbitrary values
as I wish, but I think the second measure would look better with clefs
and braces similarly to the first. Does anyone have any ideas how to
tackle this?

[...]

Producing: https://i.postimg.cc/ydXVn8HM/Screenshot-from-2020-10-21-17-19-13.png

A perhaps easier option is to use \markup \score:

%%%%
\version "2.19.82"

A.2 = { c'2 d'2 }
A.13 = { e'2 f'2 }
B.2 = { c'1 }
B.13 = { c'1 }

AB.2 = \new StaffGroup << \A.2 \B.2 >>
AB.13 = \new StaffGroup << \A.13 \B.13 >>

initialBarNumber =
#(define-music-function
  (number) (number?)
  #{ \once \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #all-visible
     \set Score.currentBarNumber = #number

\markup {
  \score { { \initialBarNumber 2 \AB.2 } }
  \score { { \initialBarNumber 13 \AB.13 } }
}
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill