restating clef and StaffGroup brace after \startStaff

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: restating clef and StaffGroup brace after \startStaff
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:21:22 +0100

Hello,

Does anyone know if it would be possible to restate a staff's clef and a StaffGroup's brace after the \startStaff command? I am again trying to create a diagram showing non-consecutive measures side by side. I am able to set the bar numbers of these measures to arbitrary values as I wish, but I think the second measure would look better with clefs and braces similarly to the first. Does anyone have any ideas how to tackle this?

\version "2.19.82"
A = {
    \once \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
    \set Score.currentBarNumber = #2
    \bar ""
    c'2 d'2

    \stopStaff
    s1
    \startStaff

    \once \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
    \set Score.currentBarNumber = #13
    e'2 f'2
}
B = {