Re: headers, and what include doesn't do

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: headers, and what include doesn't do
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 00:58:14 +0200

Le 17/10/2020 à 00:16, Mark Stephen Mrotek a écrit :

Jean,

I have sent all four files to you.

Mark

Hi,

Sorry about my last message; it was a mistake -- a draft that eventually
got sent twice.

Regarding your files, I believe this does not invalidate the structure
described earlier. You have a general \header, whose fields are

used to produce the global title. In the included files, you put

\header {
  opus = ##t
}

I'm not sure why: I thought that was the default. Did you do this to
fix some issue? Over here, commenting out this block does not change
the result.

At any rate, this is effectively a global definition. It would override
any definition of `opus` in the main file, as you can see from the attached
example folder.

Best regards,
Jean