Re: Markup Between Systems

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Markup Between Systems
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:00:16 -0500

I do something like that with notes for arrangements on lead sheets; this is the basic “skeleton” of my .ly file for these.  Perhaps that might work for you?  I separate the \score block at the bottom from the musical statements because that’s how I was shown to do it way back when.  I don’t know if that makes a difference regarding text input, I am really not that knowledgeable in Lilypond- more like painting by numbers than having any intelligent understanding of programming.  But hopefully this will be helpful.

\version "2.18.2"

\paper {

\header {
  title = \markup {  \override  \fontsize #4  "" }
  etc = \markup {  \override \fontsize #2  "" }
}

\include ""

\markup {
\fill-line {