New OLL

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: New OLL
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 12:20:49 +1100

Hello All,

Thanks to those providing encouraging words regarding OLL.

As a result, I have registered openlilylib.space and I'll put up a
website dedicated to OLL shortly. I use the ,space TLD for all my
work, as openlilylib.org has not been released. Besides, I don't think
OLL is really a dot org. The website will hold the documentation that
exists and soon to be improved, as well as a blog and possibly a
Discourse forum for OLL. I will fork the gtihub repo to Gitlab.

Andrew