Re: Repeat signs not working for me

From: Piers Snell
Subject: Re: Repeat signs not working for me
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 14:01:08 +0000

Thanks again...

I think I'm going to have to stick with my current version until someone with better expertise puts together a package for Linux Mint, whose software manager *still* points at 2.16.2.  Someone will get around to it sooner or later.  I've tried building from source, but the configure phase bombs out because build depends on python3 version >3.5 and I have version 3.4.  I am NOT going to upgrade python and break loads of other stuff!!!

Curiously, the NR for version 2.16.1 does, like the NR for the most recent version, include the  \bar ":.|"  way of doing things.

Sent from Outlook