Re: Repeat signs not working for me

From: Piers Snell
Subject: Re: Repeat signs not working for me
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 12:17:46 +0000

Thanks for your patience... it must be the version that's the problem.  Documentation is indeed for a much more recent version than mine, so probably includes parsing not available in 2.16.  (I understand the issue about people's unwillingness to help with an old version.  My other go-to software is from 1991, and still works fine!)

I'll come back if an updated version doesn't play ball, but just for the record, those examples I included were lifted directly from the NR for 2.21, so they probably would deliver the correct output for yourself.

Thanks again;
Piers.

Sent from Outlook