Re: lilypond-windows.exe does nothing

From: Anders Eriksson
Subject: Re: lilypond-windows.exe does nothing
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 21:06:09 +0200

Just FYI, I'm running Windows 10 and Lilypond 2.20 (and 2.21) and lilypond-windows -h does nothing as you say. But if I call
lilypond-windows test.ly then it creates test.pdf

Also running it via Frescobaldi v3.1.2 works perfectly.
I tried to change lilypond-windows.exe to lilypond.exe in Frescobaldi and that worked also...

// Anders