Re: about the html links

From: jh
Subject: Re: about the html links
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 07:06:55 -0600

Thanks for this. I'm not doing what you assumed. I get the 'digest' via email and that is where I see the links at the end of many of the queries/responses. It's been so long that I even went to the places you mention that I no longer have a record of logging in or password etc.

I hope that this is the answer to the suggestion/question you raise. Perhaps it is not possible to access those links from the email?
Jay