Re: organ - off topic

From: Frauke Jurgensen
Subject: Re: organ - off topic
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 12:35:51 +0100

Some organs have a toy stop emulating bagpipes, which is a single lever that
activates two drone pipes (reeds): they are either on continuously, or off. And
organ tuners commonly use a key weight to depress individual keys while they
are tuning, if they have to tune without an assistant. There are contemporary
organ pieces that use multiple key weights for special effects.