Re: text under barline

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: text under barline
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:14:21 +0200

Just out of curiosity (and because I moved from LP to Gregorio for all things
Gregorian):
What exactly is it that you miss in Gregorio that you hope to achieve with LP?

The provided example chant is easily typeset in Gregorio and I‘m not aware that
it is possible to achieve an acceptable result in LP.

As I said, just asking.

Kind regards,
Michael

Mobil gesendet