Problem with Lily 2.20 and Frescobaldi 4.1- Win10 64 bit

From: Cantus Ornatus
Subject: Problem with Lily 2.20 and Frescobaldi 4.1- Win10 64 bit
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 15:15:48 +0200

Hi,
I have upgraded both software, and I noticed first that LilyPond did not compile any file, but I had only the Frescobaldi preview.

I re-installed both programmes, and LilyPond gave me the error message that LIBFONTCONFIG-1.DLL and LIBFREETYPE-6.DLL were missing. I upgraded both DLL in the LilyPond folder and, since nothing happened, installed them in their Windows folders.

Then I had the error 0xc000007b.

The same identical thing happens in Frescobaldi with PYTHON35.DLL.

Any suggestions?
I tried to re-install them many times.
Luckily, I have no problems with another computer with Linux...
Thanks in advance!
Francesco