problem running example.ly (example of Feta and Bravura)

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: problem running example.ly (example of Feta and Bravura)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 10:08:22 -0400

I am trying to run example.ly (example of Feta and Bravura) from
openLilyLil.   It has been working fine; but I have been trying things
with SMuFL.

I run four computers, from a stick, that has LilyPond, Fescobaldi, and
 openLilyLil uninstall on.   The computer that I want to use has a
problem, the other three work fine.

Feta works but Bravura does not.    example.ly knows were
"definitions.ily" is but does not fined the Barvuae font file which is
installed in the font folder of Lilypond on the stick.

>From the log:
warning: no glyph for character U+E566 in font `C:/WINDOWS/fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf'
warning: no glyph for character U+E56C in font `C:/WINDOWS/fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf'

Why the C: drive?  Why the  DejaVuSans.ttf font?

Thank you, ƒg