Re: convert.ly error message - 64bit Mac - Catalina

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: convert.ly error message - 64bit Mac - Catalina
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 00:15:01 +0200

Dear Hans,

Il giorno ven 3 lug 2020 alle ore 20:39 Hans Åberg
<haberg-1@telia.com> ha scritto:
> I think that may be the case: I tried with MacPorts lilypond-devel, of which
> I also made an installer, and it worked standalone, but not in Frescobaldi.
> Perhaps it runs its own convert-ly rather than the one that comes with the
> lilypond distribution.

Frescobaldi runs the convert-ly that is part of the LilyPond distribution.
Although I added /opt/lilypond/bin to the list of default paths, I
think I haven't actually tried your installer (I will), but on my
machine MacPorts' convert-ly works correctly in Frescobaldi.

I still have a couple of messages from you about problems with
Frescobaldi's prebuilt application, but I don't find anything about
convert-ly therein: can you give me more details on convert-ly's
failure?
Thanks.

Best wishes.
Davide