Re: Better support for Bravura in LilyPond

From: Daniel Benjamin Miller
Subject: Re: Better support for Bravura in LilyPond
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 15:46:32 -0400

It has something to do with using the text font for dynamics instead of the music-type font. Give me a few and I'll upload a fixed version.

On 6/27/20 3:39 PM, Craig Dabelstein wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for all your work on this. I've followed all your instructions and it is all working perfectly, however, now my hairpins that start or end on a dynamic are not centered on the opening or closing dynamic. Any idea why this would happen?

All the best,

Craig