Re: How to submit improved LSR entry?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: How to submit improved LSR entry?
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 14:37:55 +0200

Am Fr., 19. Juni 2020 um 22:57 Uhr schrieb Valentin Villenave
<valentin@villenave.net>:

> On 6/19/20, Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de> wrote:

> The LSR is only tended to by “Thomas Morley” and myself these days
> (and unlike him, I am doing a lousy job of it),

Well, I can't say I'm doing it better.
In times of Corona my workload exploded, eating up all my time
reserved to participate on -devel, -bug or -user.
But even before, I wasn't really monitoring new snippets, only occasionally...

I'd say we need more people for LSR-work.

Furthermore, some time ago I started to upgrade LSR to 2.20, but had
to stop this work as well.
No idea, when I'm able to continue...

> Actually, sending an e-mail to either of us or on -user is also a
> great way to get our attention, as you can see here :-)
>
> Thanks for your contribution!

+1

Cheers,
  Harm