How to Label/Title each staff (I'm creating Major Scales)

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: How to Label/Title each staff (I'm creating Major Scales)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:19:45 -0700

Hi;

  I am puzzled how to label each staff of double octave major scales.

I have successfully generated all of the major scales, but now I want
to label them.

This is different than writing tempos or lyrics or piece titles, which
I have not yet experimented with, but read about in the Learning
Manual.

Thanks in advance for pointing me to the relevant portions of the
manual(s) and if you could, please provide a short snippet

I'm using LilyPond 2.20.0 on a Mac.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott