Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 211, Issue 44

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 211, Issue 44
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:38:47 +0200

Hello Valentin,

I’m not sure if \newSpacingSection is a nescessarily good idea, because it
basically divides the score into parts of different spacing. And I’m not sure
about that, but I think this may cause inconsequent spacing. (Also it is
overly complicated for overriding a single bit auf spacing). What we would
want to do is to remain in one sense of spacing and modify spacing only for
single exceptions.
I will try to dive into the cpp source a bit, maybe I can find a way to
properly enable this.

Regards,
The other Valentin