Re: bach chorales

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: bach chorales
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 00:32:37 +0200

On 5/31/20, Ph. Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@free.fr> wrote:
> The link
> http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article48
> is up again but not all the site. For instance the midi files of
> Superbonus are missing.

Hey Phil,
good to know!  Thanks for bringing it back online in good shape.

> For Matt: If you want you can remove the git
> repository until the next time. Next months I'll try to update the
> lilypond version of the files but I can't promise at all.

Well, that can work either way; if other people have time to try and
update the source code, then perhaps you can in turn mirror _that_
updated version on your website.  (Same goes for your drum templates
and other works.)
Or you could even put these things yourself on a public git repo,
which could then be the reference branch for anyone out there (I have
no sympathy towards Github but fortunately there are other hosts
available.)

Anyway, there’s no emergency here.  Take care of what’s important in
your life, and feel free to come visit us on -user or -user-fr
whenever you get a chance to!

Cheers,
-- V.