GitLab access

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: GitLab access
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 16:43:36 -0700

On 2020-05-26 4:13 pm, Valentin Villenave wrote:
It may indeed be more useful if added to the NR; I’ve just written a
patch with that mind:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/91

BTW Xavier, if you have a GitLab account and whish to gain access to
the tracker and patch reviewing tool, please let us know!

Apologies for hijacking the thread. The link you provided worked for me without needing an account. What level of access are you talking about? Is it something a mere mortal like me (i.e. someone who is not currently a collaborator nor contributor) would need?

-- Aaron Hill