Some new tutorials in Spanish

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Some new tutorials in Spanish
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 19:08:03 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to share my last attempt of a series of ultra-fast tutorials in Spanish.

I realize they are not useful at all for experienced users (obviously) and maybe also not that useful for absolute novices. But it's been fun doing them, and I'll hopefully cover the basic features of the language.

I fell in some stupid mistakes in the first one. They were replaced by some other stupid mistakes in the second.

First https://youtu.be/7i30bGI6Wmw
Second https://youtu.be/vWhZDpnXJPo

Thanks
--