Re: Adding Ornamentations to Note Heads

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Adding Ornamentations to Note Heads
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 17:12:45 +0200

Hi Franz-Rudolf,
Try enclosed file.
Cheers,
Pierre

Le dim. 24 mai 2020 à 16:35, Franz-Rudolf Kuhnen <address@hidden> a écrit :

914/5000

Hi,

I'm in the process of transcribing the suites from Charles Dieupart from the original. Like Rameau, Dieupart also uses special ornaments that are aligned directly with the notehead. ("Port de voix" and "Pincé").

I found an interesting article about the realization under Lilypond by Nicolas Sceaux:
https://lilypondblog.org/2013/08/adding-ornamentations-to-note-heads-part-1/

This is actually exactly what I need. Unfortunately, this method no longer works with lilypond-2.20. Lilypond reports

"Warning: Type check for" HeadOrnamation "failed; value" # <Grob_properties> "must be of the type" list "
Interpretation of the music ...
Programming error: No rough definition found for `HeadOrnamation’.
Continued, fingers crossed "

Crossing the fingers didn't help. :-(

Maybe someone can help me.

Thank you in advance.