Re: musicxml2ly

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 09:02:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 23 May 2020, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

Attached: a simple single F chord

created from Musescore 3.4.2 (simpleChord.mscz), exported as musicxml,
(simpleChord.musicxml) and converted using musicxml2ly without extra options (simpleChord.ly).

Using Lilypond 2.21.1 on Linux Fedora 32.

There must be something seriously broken if musicxml2ly can't convert this

P.S. I just tried downgrading to lilypond 2.19.84 (from Fedora repo) and the problem disappeared. So it does look like a regression to me.

--

MT