Re: Identify included files

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Identify included files
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 07:06:35 +0200

>> Big deal. I won't ask what's in voiceTrombone.ily.
>
> A variable declaration. You know - EXACTLY THE SAME as C programmers
> often stick in .h files ...

I don’t think that’s correct.

For one according to my understanding LP has no variable declarations
whatsoever, only definitions.

For two LP allows for an arbitrary number of definitions of the same variable,
the latest (as of the parser) overriding any previous. In C there’s just one
definition and an arbitrary number of repetitions of the same declaration.

Kind regards,
Michael