Re: Is it possible to specify a temporary directory instead of /tmp?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Is it possible to specify a temporary directory instead of /tmp?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 14:02:21 +0200

Il giorno ven 22 mag 2020 alle 11:11, Frédéric <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi,
I'm trying to generate scores from a web page but my http server
(apache) is not allowed to write in /tmp (SELinux). I am allowed to
write in a specific directory where I save the .ly and .pdf but
lilypond generates the postscript file /tmp which fails when ran from
the web site.
Can I specify a specific temporary directory?
Regards,

You may set the TMPDIR environment variable when calling lilypond:

TMPDIR=~/tmp lilypond --verbose file.ly