Re: historical treatises – various questions

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: historical treatises – various questions
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:09:49 -0700

Your first question can be answered by searching the LSR (Lilypond Snippet Repository).

* Point your browser at http://lsr.di.unimi.it/
* Search for "time signature brackets"
* Click on the link that is a solution (the first)
* Click on the example picture for the Lilypond code

Here is the solution for your convenience: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=647

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)