Re: An exciting new release… of Sibelius!!!

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: An exciting new release… of Sibelius!!!
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:25:35 -0400

They are really on the ball on that one.

-Shane

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:09 AM Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everybody,
I know it’s off-topic but I wanted to share the news because, let’s be
honest, nobody in their right mind would want to miss it:
Yes!  It’s finally here!  The latest and brightest version of Sibelius
is out…  *And* it offers one particularly exciting, exclusive new
feature:
https://is.gd/x16C0B

… Oh wait, that’s the wrong link.  There you go:
https://is.gd/ussdKG

Seriously guys, how cool is that??

Cheers,
V.