Default accidental style with timing off

From: Fr. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Default accidental style with timing off
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:52:57 -0400

When constructing scores where the timing is turned off, how do I get
accidentals to behave with respect to the manually inserted bar lines?  I’m
just looking for the default accidental style (accidentals “last” until a bar
line), it’s just that all bar lines are inserted manually using \bar.

%%%% MWE

\version "2.19.84"

\layout {
    \context {
        \Score
        timing = ##f

music = {
    f' fes' \bar “|” % flat on second note
    fes' fes' \bar “|” % should be flat on first note, nothing on second
    fes' f' \bar “|” % should be flat on first note, natural on second
    f' fes' \bar “|” % flat on second note
    f' fes' \bar “|” % should be nothing on first note, flat on second
}

\new Staff { \music }

Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)