Re: Altered unisons

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: Altered unisons
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 16:35:54 +0100

Dear Harm,

I tried to use your file distributed-note-heads-01.ly, attached to
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2019-03/msg00062.html
and I found out that it does not behave well with
layout-set-staff-size (see attached example, which I tested with
2.20.0).

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a bug in
layout-set-staff-size, instead of your code (see, e.g.,
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2020-03/msg00021.html
which, by the way, hasn't been added to the tracker yet).

Best wishes.

Davide