Re: stanza numbers at the beginning of every system

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: stanza numbers at the beginning of every system
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:10:26 -0500

On 3/10/2020 2:55 PM, Benjamin Bloomfield wrote:
I would like the stanza numbers lined up more like StanzaNumber than InstrumentName so there is that problem with using \set shortVocalName.

However, this thread was from 2013, so I am wondering whether anyone knows of a better way to have stanza numbers repeated at the beginning of each system.

Here is the thread I most remember on this topic, although it does use shortInstrumentName and not StanzaNumber.

<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-06/msg00471.html>

I'm not sure if that was the concluding post or not.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA