Re: Resetting beat count

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Resetting beat count
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 22:56:41 +0100

Aaron Hill <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2020-03-08 3:18 am, Pablo Cordal wrote:
>> Thank you very much Aaron, but I get and error, I attach print,
>> could it be
>> because I have an older version?
>
> Yes, I tend to assume folks are on the latest build, which is
> obviously not always correct.

Hey, we are at one of those rare points of history where you can
boastfully say "I tend to assume folks are on the latest stable version"
and that gets you a whole lot of mileage.  Admittely, what is going to
be 2.21.0 gets you quite a bit farther already, but at least 2.20 is not
bad.

--
David Kastrup