Re: Testing dynamic-markup

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Testing dynamic-markup
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 15:53:32 +0100

Am Mo., 24. Feb. 2020 um 15:15 Uhr schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider
<address@hidden>:

> Hi Harm,
> I saw your message last night, and as others I could not reproduce your
> output (using W10).
> For some reason, it seems that you're using Gonville dynamics.
> HTH,
> Cheers,
> Pierre

Hi Pierre,

actually it helped a lot!
I had gonville- and emmentaler-fonts in two directories:
~/fonts and ~/.local/share/fonts
(I probably may have put them in there for some tests long time ago...)
Deleting all of them there solved the issue.

Anyway, I think LilyPond should be able to always pick emmentaler as
default, unless something different is explicitely specified.

Many thanks,
  Harm